Step By Step Procedure Aadhaar Enrolment
- Get ready your Proof of Identity and Proof of Address
- UIDAI process accepts 18 PoI (Proof of Identity) and 33 PoA (Proof of Address) documents. Common proofs of identity and address are election photo ID card, Ration card, passport and driving license Photo ID cards like PAN card and Govt ID cards are permissible for identity proof. Address proof documents also include water, electricity, telephone bills from the last three months.
- In case you do not have above common proofs, Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead is also accepted as PoI. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA /Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead or by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) is accepted as valid PoA.
- Visit nearest authorised Aadhaar enrolment center.
- At the enrollment center, please fill your personal details within the form.
- Your photo, finger-prints and iris scan will also be taken as a part of the enrolment.
- Review the details you have provided and make corrections, if required during enrolment itself
- You will get an acknowledgment slip with an temporary enrolment number and other details captured during enrolment
- You need to enrol only once.
- Aadhaar enrolment is free