End to End computerization of PDS
Objective of Computerization of Public distribution System (PDS): -
The project aims at improving operational efficiency, co-ordination, accessibility, speed in administration and to set Information Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure. It aims at providing:
- Systematizing of work
- To achieve time bound objectives
Description:- PDS computerisation has four(4)Phases .
Phase I :- Digitization of beneficiaries & other databases.
- Creation of data base of all Storage godowns in the State & PDS Centres (Food Grains Depots & kerosene oil Wholesalers).
- Creation of data base of addresses of PDS Agencies (All DFSC, AFSO & Inspectors of Food Supply & Inspectors of PUNSUP) .
- Creation of data base of All Fair Price Shops/Depots in the State.
- Linking all the stake holders with respective DFSCs, AFSOs & Inspectors where databases are having inter-linkages amongst them, such as
Distt -> Block -> Village -> FPS -> Depot.
Digitization of Family wise & category wise ration cards (All APL, BPL, Antodya) .
- Creation of Beneficiary Data and hosting the same thereof on State PDS information Portal (eRCMS).
- Issuance / modification / deletion of ration cards will be undertaken using software.
Computerization of supply chain management.
- Online allocation of foodgrains will be done based on number of ration cards taken from software on real time basis where actual off-take of foodgrains of previous month will be taken into account.
- Management of stock in godowns & movement activities will be done using software.
- Food grains receipt and issuance will be entered online at State level godowns where stock position of godowns w.r.t. foodgrains will be available online.
- SMS alerts will be sent to beneficiaries regarding dispatch of commodities and receipt at FPSs.
- Facility for beneficiaries to register their grievances on State PDS portal and view status thereof.
- Stakeholder details (Fair Price Shops, Storage godowns / depots, F&CS offices) will be available for public access.
- FPS wise monthly allocation, monthly lifting & monthly distribution of food grains under TPDS schemes will be available for public access.